Holy shiz these are amazing Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies
Let me tell you. One thing I have learned throughout my few months of cooking escapades: READ THE DIRECTIONS. Reading the directions really pays off when it comes to baking. And it really paid off baking these ridiculously good Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies.
1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
1/2 tsp. of salt
1/4 tsp. of baking soda
1/2 cup of butter at room temperature
1/2 cup of tightly packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup of granulated sugar
1 egg (beaten)
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter chips
1/2 cup broken up pretzel pieces
1. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars together on medium speed until light and fluffy. On low speed, slowly add the beaten egg and vanilla extract.
3. Add the flour mixture and beat until thoroughly blended.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and pretzels. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour or so.
5. Preheat the oven to 350F. Thoroughly butter a cookie sheet. **These cookies don’t spread much while baking. Scoop balls of dough onto pan and press into cookie shape. Leave about 2 inches between each cookies. Bake for 12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool before serving.